Thursday, November 10, 2011

Busy-nessa Busi-ness Busy-ness.

Thursday |ˈθərzˌdā; -dē|

noun
the day of the week before Friday and following Wednesday




HAPPY THURSDAY, FRIENDS! These past few months have been crazy busy! I am so thankful for this past season that has caused me and my business to grow. I have been forcing myself to be pro-active and get into my community and get the word out about Vanessa Raquel Photography!!! I've had a blast meeting new people and especially attending Business Girls Network meetings every Wed. I am hoping to attend more network meetings once winter gets started. If you know of any good ones, let me know! I have found I LOVE networking and meeting new people- especially small business owners. 

'Tis the season for FAMILY PORTRAITS!! This fall I've had a chance to work with some pretty awesome families. Most families of which I already have a relationship with and have watched the kids grow up. It's special to me =)  If you or anyone you know needs some quick photos for Christmas greeting cards- Spread the word!!! 

THANKS A HUNDRED BILLION TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! 














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kid on the end is so cute!