Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project: Weigel Home

My world is marked by the goodness of God. I am constantly taken back by the beauty of the Lord and all the good things he has done in my life. I treasure these good things.

One of these good things:

As of last week, my fiance is a proud home owner of a home we will soon both be living in! A little farm house out in the country completed by a big old barn. The front porch faces a field where the sun rises in the morning. The inside was completely and beautifully re-done. All wood floors, granite tops, authentic embossed metal ceiling panels, and brand spankin new dishwasher and oven. These are just my favorite things besides everything! I couldn't think of a better house to fit us. I remember a few years ago I starting thinking about what kind of home I would want if I were to buy one. Well... this one is even better than what I imagined for a first home. We couldn't be happier.

Time to start learning how to be a good wifey wife and home maker ! Cooking, cleaning, yard work, and gardening here I come! =)






Happy Home making!!! 
More photos, DIY's and updates on projects coming soon.

Some inspirations for me lately: 
and of course anthropologie.com 

If you have any inspirations or ideas of your own- Let me know! I'd love to hear. 


No comments: