Saturday, August 20, 2011

CLASS OF 2012!!

Being a photographer, this is my FAVORITE time of the year. I spend majority of my time meeting with inspiring young people and taking their photos. I decided this year to try to meet with every senior I book a shoot with. It has been fantastic getting to know everyone and knowing what makes them tick and what makes them who they are. I absolutely love it! When it comes to the shoot, it is more about making the photos to fit their personality and their uniqueness. I just love it love it love it! This years seniors so far have been so inspiring to me! So young and full of life with big dreams. I am pumped for this fall season =)





Thanks to all of you who keep up with me and support my crazy life. I couldn't do it without you! Here's to another successful year =) Much love

No comments: