Monday, August 8, 2011

Invite Design

F  O  R  T  Y  - D  A  Y  S  . . . .
Until I am a happily married woman! 

I decided to challenge myself and design my very own invites.
I loved designing everything from scratch and creating something from the little I know in photoshop =) 






Me and Siah have been so incredibly blessed during this season of our lives. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our marriage... we have so much to look forward to! 

To all of you beautiful brides out there... I am booking weddings for next year and I am ready and waiting to hear from YOU! Keep it real everybody....

-VanessaRaquelPhoto



1 comment:

Michelle Miller said...

Hey!! Its Michelle Miller, i talked to you in Chicago :) I found your page on facebook, for some reason i couldnt "like" it because my computer was acting up. But i just wanted to get in touch with you!

These invites are gorgeous!!