Monday, December 28, 2009

Take A Look See . . .

Here comes the new year! I am having a hard time deciding whether I am ready for it or not! But I guess that doesn't matter because it's coming quick whether I'm ready or not! I've been going through pictures I've taken throughout the year... I thought it'd be fun to post them. I also decided to edit with a little different touch than I first had in mind when I took them. Enjoy! Because I enjoyed capturing every single one of these moments =)













FRIEND OR FOE- 


PLEASE COMMENT =) 


FOR ME? I'D ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, it's me again. I am forsure a friend, but want to know more about your book etcetera. You're pics are always a treat. I love you!

Vanessa said...

You're the only person that comments =) Haha I love it! It's a book I picked up at Anthropologie! I will bring it tonight if I remember! I love it.. It has alot of fun and extremely unique ideas! Love you too!!!

Rose said...

Very cool Vanessa!!

Vanessa said...

Thanks Rose!! =)

Daniel said...

Wow. I love the way you use color! I'll be looking forward to more posts.

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool!

-Hannah