Tuesday, December 14, 2010

breathe in, breathe out.

Stop the madness in your mind. Remember to breathe. 
The world gets so loud. It leaves me so distracted and out of touch.
Today I will take the time to stop and remember that God is good and he is doing good things. 

Since it is the end of the year, I always try to make a point to look back at the past year and reflect on what the Lord has done in my life. I don't even have words to describe how amazing God has been in my life the past year. I've had so many opportunities to be apart of amazing things and I have been blessed with incredible people in my life. When it comes down to the main things in my life that I am involved in- worship ministry, photography, missions, and close friends/ family- God's grace and mighty hand is so evident in each thing. I AM SO BLESSED! 

I think one of the biggest things God has done in my life this year is revealing my true identity in him. My identity is not found in what I do or how I see myself. My identity is found in Christ and the sacrifice he has made for me. My life is no longer my own and I no longer have to please mankind. I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. Now I can move on to bigger and better things- being about my father's business and living for an eternal kingdom. THIS is true life. 


1 comment:

Caleb W. said...

I agree, finding your identity in true life means this was a very good year!