Thursday, November 4, 2010

Family.

The Salfrank's.
These incredible bunch of kids are my cousins. I love how close our whole family is. I think about it ALL the time. These are not easy times in any of our families, but we are always there for each other. It's truly amazing how God uses family to help us get through these obstacles. We share the pain of enduring, and we share the victory. 

Me and the kids threw together a little surprise shoot for their parents. This was probably one of my funnest shoots and something I will definitely remember forever!

Each of these kids have amazing hearts to love and serve Christ and they each have unique talents and gifts. I learn so much from them. 



P.s. Enjoy! This is going to be somewhat of a long post lol.. There's 6 kids in the happy family =) To see more visit my fb page =)










 




No comments: