Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thailand

We are here in Thailand having a great time working with Victory Asia teaching english camp for kids. It's basically a summer school that goes on for a few weeks and they learn english! Nuff said. It's been great to serve and help out wherever is needed. I have enjoyed staying in the same place for more than a few days. 


The trip is winding down and I'm getting ready to hit the road for home in 2 weeks! I'm so glad to be ending the trip here with the ministry we are with. We get daily worship and chapel times with the college students here, awesome fellowship, alot of time to spend in the word and bible studies. I can feel God's presence so strong here no matter where I am! It is so refreshing and encouraging! I also have gotten opportunities to join the worship team for a few sets. I SO miss corporate worship with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I have been soaking it all up and loving it here! 


We took the kids to an open zoo where you get to feed the animals. Super fun day!






Roaming the night market.  



Yes, I tried a cricket yummm


No comments: