Sunday, May 2, 2010

Now that I have seen. I am responsible.

Ok back to the business of blogging- Break time is over! haha I am now getting back into the swing of things. I know I said this awhile ago... But this is the real deal this time! Website is just around the corner And I am getting SUPER excited!

Haiti is still on my heart and mind... Don't know if that will ever change. But reality sadly is that I am home and slowly moving back into the conventional way of life. Back to air conditioning, gas (there was a gas shortage when we were there), warm showers, clean water, and comfort. I ask myself what I can do to avoid the complacency in my heart and the way I live. I have seen the destruction and hopeless state of this nation- now what? Faith without deeds is dead. God has been revealing different things to me and one thing I really want to pursue is the sponsorship program that is in the making. I took photos of the children that are going to be sponsored. These are some of the children. Individual photos of each child was taken and we are working on getting packets together that tell their stories and who they are. Please let me know if you are interested. It will be $25 a month to sponsor a child. These children are in tremendous need of support to not only get medical care and an education, etc- but they are also in need of prayer support and spiritual encouragement. If I could only touch these children's lives half as much as they touched mine I'd be content. I am so blessed to be apart of this project- jump on board! Let me know if you are interested.



                      




No comments: